Jeffrey A. Lewellyn
905470793MemberEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgCall: (812) 917-2808Address: 333 Ohio Street, Terre Haute, IN
- Real estate and title insurance law
- Banking law
- Corporate and general business law
- Estate and trust planning and probate law
- Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis, IN, J.D., 1990
- Murray State University, B.S., Business Administration, 1985)
Associations and memberships
Member: Jackson County (President, 1994), Terre Haute (President, 2004-2005), Indiana State and American Bar Associations; Indiana Trial Lawyers Association; Indiana Land Title Association; Estate Planning Council of Indiana (President, 2003-2004); The Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
Associations and memberships
- Member, Terre Haute Bar Association (1997 – present; Secretary, 1998 – 2001; Vice-President 2001 – 2004; President 2004 – 2005)
- Jackson County Bar Association (1990-1996; Secretary-Treasurer, 1991 – 1992; Vice President, 1992 – 1993; President, 1993 – 1994)
- Indiana State Bar Association, (1990 – present; Probate, Real Estate & Trust Section, 1993 – present; Business Law Section 1993 – present)
- Estate Planning Council of Illiana (Board of Directors, Vice-President 2001 – 2003; President 2003 – 2004)
- Indiana Land Title Association
Seminar Panelist and Author: “Non-Probate Transfers”, ICLEF Seminar December 2002; “The Title Court”, an Indiana Land Title Association Seminar, December 2003; “Probate Skills Series: Part 1 – Getting Started: Process, Procedure & Forms”, ICLEF Seminar February 2006.
Born: Indianapolis, Indiana, March 7, 1963.
- Schlehuser v. City of Seymour, 674 N.E.2d 1009 (Ind.Ct. App. 1996)
- Bond et al. v. Templeton Coal Company, Inc., 988 N.E.2d 352 (Ind.Ct App. 2013).
Jeffrey A. Lewellyn joined the firm in 1997 and concentrates his practice in real estate and title insurance law, banking, corporate and general business law, and estate/trust planning and probate law.
Jeff was graduated from the Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis in 1990. A native of Indianapolis who grew up north of there near Kokomo, Jeff attended Murray State University (where he was a member of the golf team) and graduated in 1985 with a degree in business administration.
Following graduation from law school, Jeff practiced for six years with a firm in Seymour, Indiana, and served as the city attorney there from 1994 to 1996. He is a member of the Terre Haute Bar Association (and served as its president in 2004-2005), as well as the Indiana State and American bar associations. He previously served as president of the Jackson County Bar Association in 1993-1994. Jeff is also a member of the Estate Planning Council of Illiana and past board member and president (2003-2004). Jeff has authored and presented at seminars for Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum and the Indiana Land Title Association.
Jeff also has been active in community service. He has been a board member of the Family Service Association of the Wabash Valley since 1998 and has served as its president since 2000. In his spare time, Jeff continues to enjoy golf and attending sporting events with his two children, Grant and Cameron.
Wilkinson, Goeller, Modesitt, Wilkinson & Drummy serves clients in Benton, Clay, Clinton, Davies, Dubois, Fountain, Gibson, Greene, Knox, Lawrence, Martin, Montgomery, Owen, Parke, Pike, Posey, Putnam, Spencer, Sullivan, Tippecanoe, Vermillion, Vanderburgh, Vigo, Warren and Warrick counties in Indiana as well as in central and eastern Illinois.