David C. Hamilton
Email: [email protected]
- Commercial and Business Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Elder law
- General Practice
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law— JD, 2017
- Washington University in St. Louis George Warren Brown School— MSW, 2017
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville— BA, 2013
Associations and Memberships
- Indiana Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association, Tax and Litigation Section
- Estate Planning Council of Central Illiana
- Human Resources Center of Edgar and Clark Counties Board of Directors
- Paris Area Chamber of Commerce— Ambassador
- Edgar County Farm Bureau
- Paris Tigers 7th & 8th Grade Youth Football Team— Assistant Coach
- People Encouraging Remarkable Kids Mentoring Program
A Bit About David
David Hamilton was born in Terre Haute, Indiana and raised on his family’s farm located between Terre Haute and Paris, Illinois.
David graduated from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Summa Cum Laude before attending law school at Washington University in St. Louis. There he was awarded the Thomas E. and Lois Lowther Endowed Scholarship. During his time at Washington University, David also earned a master’s degree in social work with a focus on family systems and entrepreneurship. While working toward his graduate degrees, David clerked for the distinguished St. Louis law firm, Paule, Camazine and Blumenthal, P.C. where he assisted on a diverse range of issues spanning business, family and estate law.
After eight years in St. Louis, David was excited to return home to join Frisse & Brewster Law Offices, which maintained offices in Terre Haute and Paris until its closure at the end of 2019. When he isn’t at the office, David is coaching the Paris Tigers Youth Football team or helping-out on the farm.