Tracy M. Weber
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (812) 232-4311
Address: 333 Ohio Street
Terre Haute, IN 47807
- Estate planning
- Real estate
- Business law
- Family law
- University of Illinois, B.S., 1991
- Southern Illinois University, J.D., 1998
Associations and memberships
- Terre Haute, Indiana State, and Illinois State Bar Associations
- National Association of Structured Settlement Purchasers
- Former President and Chairman of the Board of Quail Creek Country Club
- Former President, Wabash Valley Cal Ripken American League
- Former Vice-President, Wabash Valley Cal Ripken County League
- Former Board Member of Crawford Memorial Hospital Foundation Board Member
- Crawford County Development Association Board Member
- Leadership Crawford County Founding Member
Phi Delta Phi. Member: Graduate and Professional Student Council; Lincoln’s Inn; Southern Illinois American Inns of Court. Case note/Comment Editor, Southern Illinois University Law Journal, 1997 – 1998. Author: “Name-Clearing Hearings, Gratuitous Remedies, and Common Law Writs of Certiorari – Are They Worth Their Weight in Gold?” Southern Illinois University Law Journal, Volume 22, Page 201 (Fall 1997). President, Student Bar Association, 1997 – 1998.
Tracy M. Weber joined the firm in 1998 after graduating Magna Cum Laude from Southern Illinois University School of Law. Prior to attending law school, Tracy had been a teacher in her native Illinois following completion of her undergraduate degree from the University of Illinois in 1991. She is admitted to practice in both Illinois and Indiana.Since joining the firm, Tracy has created a highly respected niche in domestic relations and related work. In addition, she does work in estate planning, real estate, business law, and probate. She has published articles in the Southern Illinois University Law Journal, where she was a case note and comment editor while in school. She is a member of the Terre Haute, Indiana, Illinois, and American bar associations. She is also a member of the Estate Planning Council of Illiana.Tracy serves on the boards of the Quail Creek Country Club, the Crawford County Development Association, and Leadership Crawford County.Tracy resides in Robinson, Illinois, with her two children, Alexander and Nickolas.
Wilkinson, Goeller, Modesitt, Wilkinson & Drummy serves clients in Benton, Clay, Clinton, Davies, Dubois, Fountain, Gibson, Greene, Knox, Lawrence, Martin, Montgomery, Owen, Parke, Pike, Posey, Putnam, Owen, Spencer, Sullivan, Tippecanoe, Vermillion, Vanderburgh, Vigo, Warren and Warrick counties in Indiana as well as in central and eastern Illinois.